So, I baked a butter choc cake last night, and it burnt a little.
I’ve made a hole in my baju raya this morning, and it saddens me.
And I tried to call my grandpa (3 times), but I couldn’t reach him. Please Allah, let us talk to him, we want to beraya with him. Gosh he left his charger here.
Things to share sincerely:
- Play fair. Don't hit people. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody - Robert Fulghum
- Humanity is never so beautiful as when praying for forgiveness, or else forgiving another - Jean Paul Richter (German Novelist)
- The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong – Mahatma Gandhi (Indian Philosopher)
- Most of us can forgive and forget; but we just don't want the other person to forget that we forgave – Ivern Ball
- GOD FORGIVES US... Who am I not to forgive? - Alan Paton (South African Writer and Educator)
Alright, till fingers meet keyboard. Have a blessed Aidilfitri everyone =)
p/s: Merdeka! Happy Independence Day Malaysia!