Wednesday, October 19, 2011

You're not helping...


I think I want him back
Bring him back to us
Why are you hiding him from us?

We are his family
He is not yours alone
I know you knew he’s not yours alone

Is there any guilty in the clouds?
Have we ever done this to you
When he was with us?

At least for God’s sake
Let us say Salaam to him
That’s our right to him

It broke our hearts to lose him
If you don't want us to come
Don't make us alienated


Bear in mind about this part
You can’t tear us apart
Unless when God says so.

God is the one that has the right
HE warned that this'll count as sin
Alas, they made you think you win.

Bissmillah hirrahmanirahim
22. Then, is it to be expected of you, if you were put in authority, that you will do mischief in the land, and break ties of kith and kin?
23. Such men whom Allah has cursed for He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.
From Surah Muhammad, verse 22-23

p/s: This is for me and for all readers. Let's think/ponder about the message in the Surah =)

6 comments:

  1. Hi!!... cam orang putus kasih je ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is so simple so u could understand it well, so yeah, dah gaharu cendana pula..

    ReplyDelete
  3. When there's will there's a way.. no need for reasons...Go visit him and say that you love him...May Allah bless all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the easiest thing ppl could say. Sadly, I don't know where he is.. May Allah SWT bless you and your family too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just follow your heart, if you are sincere and really love him you'll find him .. throw away your pride and ego for the sake of love if that's what it takes for you to find your love ones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Syukran jazilan.. U inspired me. I am willing to throw my ego. I'll keep on praying and I hope I will meet him someday =)

    ReplyDelete