Thursday, April 28, 2011

Balding is their genetic

“The 28-year-old prince's bald spot was first visible seven years ago when he turned 21 and his hair has continued to thin” - Daily Mail reports.

"It's genetically inherited, but it can come from both sides of the family," said dermatologist Dr. Doris Day of Lenox Hill Hospital. "Even if no one in the family has thinning hair, it can be in the genes and still just show up."
Before





William takes after his father, Prince Charles and uncle, Prince Edward, where hair is concerned. It is genetic. The prince’s hair used to be so thick and fancy-able. His Royal Highness was more good looking during his younger times. Seriously. I stalked him when I was 14 years old. I know everything about him! I know about Kate Middleton since then. Later, I got bored about it and I stopped stalking. I even realized that his hair is different in recent pictures.

They will get marry tomorrow, watch this five hours wedding event on Ntv7, at 3pm if you have nothing to do. I really want to watch it, but I will be going to my aunt’s house. Her son is going to ijab kabul as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment